Arwen Undomiel was portrayed beautifully by Liv Rundgren Tyler. She was born on July 1, 1977 in New York, New York. She was a model before she became an actress. She is American, and never took acting lessons! She is married to Royston Langdon, and they have a son named Milo William Langdon.
- I don't live a very posh life. There are no drivers waiting or people doing everything for me. I pretty much live like a normal person. . . It's not good to have a life without responsibilities, you know?
- There's pressure all the time. It's stressful going to a premiere and having to look perfect, and everybody scrutinizes what you're wearing. It's scary. There's so much emphasis put on the physical.
- She’s a vegetarian.
- She left her elf ears on the dashboard of her car and when she came back into her car they had melted.
- She is Keith Richards’ son’s godmother.
- Her shoe size is a 10.
- She hates piercings and tattoos.
- She quit smoking in 2002 after starting when she was only 14.
- Didn't do any of her own horseback riding in FotR.
- Liv's father, Steven Tyler, is the lead singer of Aerosmith