Eomer was performed by Karl-Heinz Urban. His date of birth is June 7, 1972. His home country is Wellington, New Zealand. [Did you know that a person native to New Zealand is called a Kiwi? I'd prefer that to a Florida Cracker (which I am);)]
- I did a little theatre work after that and the following year I got another part in a television series. Then it was almost to the end of the year before I got more work. That was coming to terms with the reality of the vocation I had chosen.
- That's always an interesting concept when you try to make your dream into a reality and you come up against the facts of exactly what it is you're attempting to do.
- Now I'm this far up the ladder and I've got so much farther to go with what I want to achieve with it.
- Worked on his aunt and uncle's farm for many years doing odd jobs. He's a proficient horseback rider, which served him well when he filmed a show called Riding High, a children's show about horses.
- Enjoys indoor rock climbing
- Hobbies include fishing, surfing, golf, and gardening
- Had a beret and coat to perform self-written Frank Spencer skits at the ages of 11 and 12 as school assembly entertainment.
- Was a primary school classmate of Jack Yan
- Reportedly received a $400,000 bonus for his work on Lord of the Rings
- Has a son named Hunter who was born in November of 2000