Bradford Claude Dourif wonderfully played to role of Grima Wormtongue. He was born on March 18, 1950 in Huntington, West Virginia. He has one brother and four sisters.
- If it's stage, the two most important artists are the actor and the playwright. If it's film, THE most important person is the director. The director says where the camera goes.
- The universe is dynamic. When we are creative, we are the most alive and in touch with it.
- Appeared in the music video for Toto's "Stranger in Town."
- Has two daughters
- Played music with the Deviants
- Briefly considered becoming a professional artist
- For his debut role in "One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest," Brad won a Golden Globe Award for Best Acting Debut and an Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting actor.
- Taught acting and directing classes at Columbia University until 1988
- Plays the Didgeridoo, an Australian musical instrument
- Had his eyebrows shaved off for the role of Grima
- His stepfather, Bill Campbell, was a champion golfer
- LotR director Peter Jackson never heard Brad speak without an English accent until filming was complete